Friday, January 06, 2006

Rumor regarding new album

taken from a post at the Jimmy Herring Discussion Board at http://online-discussion.dhenderson.com/JimmyHerring/index.php in regards to what Jimmy is up to right now:

"I heard he's recording the first "Jimmy Herring" solo record right now with Rush Anderson recording/engineering/producing. Rush is Jimmy's long-time guitar tech back in the ARU days, who also made a large contribution to Jimmy's tone and cool/innovative setups. I believe they're recording at Rush's studio - Rush Hour Studios. I can't seem to find a link right now, but Rush used to have a web-site. I haven't heard anything at all about Jimmy's record, other than to expect the unexpected. And I don't mean just the zambi "out" stuff. Think some rocker tunes with vox and that sorta thing. Rumor is Jimmy will also be teaching a monthly masters guitar class at AIM, where he has formerly given seminars and I think even studied there way back in the day. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home